Digital Marketing Coordinator | JAE Marketing – Denver, CO
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a part-time professional position responsible for conceptualizing and executing the company’s marketing strategy. The desired candidate is a talented content creator with a deep passion for analytics, social media community development, a strong grasp on high-quality design principles. In addition, this position provides an essential support role with client & project management. annual festivals & provides insight for long-term marketing goals & objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Designs various client’s collaterals, signage and graphics on an as-needed basis
• Works cross-functionally with the owner of the company gather and create content
• Designs e-blast templates and graphics
• Builds and updates email lists
Website Maintenance and Development
• Maintains the integrity and usability of JAE Marketing’s client websites
• Manages the calendar, online forms, e-commerce reporting, media library, product pages, etc.
• Updates/creates website pages as needed
• Manages the registered website user database and ongoing website development projects
• Updates social media content calendar and contributes to digital strategy planning
• Plans/researches/writes engaging content for social media and blog
• Monitors and joins conversations on social media platforms and peer review sites
• Monitors, tracks and analyzes statistics for email campaigns, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and blog.
• Tracks website traffic and user behavior though Google Analytics
• Creates and administers post-event surveys and tracks responses
Qualifications and Skills
• B.S. in Communications, Marketing or related field
• 2-3 years experience in a similar role
• Strong writer and communicator
• Proficient use of Adobe Design Suite, WordPress, Website Maintenance and Microsoft Office, required
• Experience with Google Analytics, SurveyMonkey and MailChimp preferred
Desired Personal Characteristics
• Must be organized and work efficiently with a personal commitment to maintain a collaborative work environment
• Ability to prioritize, track and meet deadlines, use good judgment, remain flexible and work under minimal supervision
• Must be proactive, reliable and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
Click the link below to apply now, please include your resume and why you think you would be the best candidate for the position.